Professional Installation in Rhode Island and Southern, MA
Though vinyl is easy enough to install that a DIY enthusiast or the budget conscious can do it, it is best to trust our professionals at Valley Floor Covering Inc. to make sure your flooring looks stunning from day one. Learn what to expect at each step of the process.
Before Your Installation
Before our crews arrive on your installation day, there are a few steps you should take to ensure home is ready for your new flooring.
- Make arrangements to remove your existing flooring.
- Make any necessary repairs to the subfloor, and prepare it for the installation, including removing any debris.
- Remove all furniture, décor, and empty all closets in the rooms where your flooring will be installed.
- Complete any projects such as painting baseboards or woodwork.
During Your Installation
During your flooring installation:
- Prepare to be home and/or available to answer any questions on your installation day.
- Keep pets and children away from the rooms where the vinyl will be installed.
- Our crews will work efficiently to ensure your vinyl is pristine from day one.
After Your Installation
After vinyl installation, there are a few things you should do to ensure that your new floors remain in good condition.
- You may need to open windows or run a fan to remove smells associated with the installation.
- You will need to stay off your floor for a period of time to let it settle before walking on it or replacing your furniture.
- Let us know if you see any issues, such as gaps or squeaking.
By following these steps, you can ensure that your new vinyl looks and performs its best for years to come.